--- I've removed the setup exe because it pulls the app down from a site which is no longer on-line. Once I've refactored it for local distribution I'll put it back. In the meantime you can build the app yourself from the project files if you are so inclined ---
This app is designed to facilitate the review of music from web retailers, to make it easier to find the tunes you want to buy. It is specifically designed for DJs, but should be of interest to any music fan.
It downloads all the mp3 files which are hyperlinked on a given webpage, such as the short preview samplers of tunes which you find on music retail websites. So instead of being tied to your computer when you want to review tunes you can put the preview mp3s on your phone or other mp3 player and listen to them where and when you want to.
- Downloads mp3s from web pages.
- Is able to detect and download the contents of all linked pages in search results.
- Keeps track of the mp3s you've downloaded so you don't download the same one twice.
- Attempts to ignore the record labels part of the file name to prevent download of the same tune multiple times if it was released on several record labels.
- Writes the mp3 tags so all mp3s appear in a series of sequentially numbered albums on your phone.
- Appends a serial number to the mp3s to make them easy to identify, and randomizes these serial numbers.
- Copies mp3s to your portable device and keeps archived copies on your PC at the touch of a button.
- Excludes mp3s with specific words or phrases in their file names.
- Searches any website directly from the app.
- Remembers URLs you have downloaded from in the past.
- Now works with sites that only allow manual downloads (e.g. Juno).
There are no 5 star reviews.