Firefox and Thunderbird addon for manage user preferences and user profile CA certificates from Active Directory Group Policy.
I highly recommend using the Group Policy addon with Firefox ESR releases.
Regular releases may contain changes to which the addon is not adapted.
- Restartless addon
- Set locked preferences from GPO (registry)
- Set default preferences from GPO (registry)
- Substituting in the settings of some environment variables
- Setting the user's profile CA certificates from GPO (registry)
- Removing the user's profile CA certificates from GPO (registry)
- One plugin works in Firefox and Thunderbird
- Included ADMX Group Policy template
- Logging plugin's action in console.
Very useful project. Addon implements exactly the functionality that is missing in Firefox for use in the enterprise. Now we can flexibly manage any browser settings.