Firefox and Thunderbird addon for manage user preferences and user profile CA certificates from Active Directory Group Policy.
I highly recommend using the Group Policy addon with Firefox ESR releases.
Regular releases may contain changes to which the addon is not adapted.
- Restartless addon
- Set locked preferences from GPO (registry)
- Set default preferences from GPO (registry)
- Substituting in the settings of some environment variables
- Setting the user's profile CA certificates from GPO (registry)
- Removing the user's profile CA certificates from GPO (registry)
- One plugin works in Firefox and Thunderbird
- Included ADMX Group Policy template
- Logging plugin's action in console.
- Supports national characters in the string preferences.
- User nondisconnectable addon (optional)
Very useful project. Addon implements exactly the functionality that is missing in Firefox for use in the enterprise. Now we can flexibly manage any browser settings.