Save monitor configurations of Windows 7 or 10 and easily switch between them with a click in a popup menu of your taskbar.
The tool is designed for users with two or more monitors who in certain situations would like to quickly change their monitor setup (e.g. enable/disable a TV which is attached to the HDMI port, make an attached TV the primary display to remove tearing switch which monitor is on the left/right...). Along the monitor state and setup the resolution is also saved and restored.
The program works by saving a current monitor setup as configured using the windows control panel to an xml file. Once saved the configuration can be quickly restored at any time. Requires .NET 4.0 Framework to be installed.
The program is quite simple and in an early development stage. It is provided without any warranty. If you accidentally disable all your monitors boot into safe mode to fix the problem.
If you like the program say thanks by clicking the Donation link in the menu!
- Quickly change monitor configurations
- Monitor resolutions and setup/state (left, right, extended, disabled) is restored
Follow Monitor Profile Switcher
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.