|Name||Modified||Size||Downloads / Week|
|Totals: 5 Items||21.2 MB||0|
<img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/moneymanagerex/moneymanagerex/master/resources/mmexlogo.png" alt="img text" width="32" height="32"/> Money Manager Ex
Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes.
MMEX includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
MMEX is mainly written in C++11 and built on:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (32/64 bits).
- Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit (version 2.6 or newer or 3.x).
- OS X (10.7 or newer) using Cocoa (32/64 bits).
- We can open database file (both regular and encrypted) directly with wxsqliteplus
- We can download dozen of cool reports from general report
- Star it if you feel it is helpful