NOTE: This is a legacy sourceforge project. Please download the software from https://openmpt.org/ instead. The official code repository can now be found at https://source.openmpt.org/browse/openmpt/
OpenMPT is a Windows-based audio application used to produce music. The application was initially a private project developed by Olivier Lapicque and is a popular 'tracker' used by many musicians. OpenMPT is available as both a 32-bit and 64-bit application. For more information and downloads, see https://openmpt.org/
libopenmpt, a cross-platform module playback library, is based on the OpenMPT project. Up-to-date libopenmpt downloads and documentation can be found at https://lib.openmpt.org/
- Native and fast Windows GUI
- VST effects and VST instruments supported, low latency ASIO output
- Support for multiple sequences ("songs") in one file
- Support for custom tunings
- Suitable for live performances: Queue patterns, automate VST parameters using a MIDI keyboard, start and stop your modules with MIDI messages...
- Fully configurable keyboard layout
- True multiple document interface - open many modules at the same time and copy&paste between them!
- Many module formats supported
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available, including a plugin bridge (64-bit version available from the official website, https://openmpt.org)
- Decimal tempos (e.g. 123.45 BPM)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
It is an amazing modern application useful for all kinds of music creation. It supports playback and editing of many different formats, is easy to use and configure.
Nice, thank you
To me OpenMPT is one of the best modern music trackers around: 1st class, Mount Olympus of the music trackers! Keep up the great work guys! Cheers from a long time electronic musician... NW
Excellent application. So easy and intuitive. Great results too
I'm newbie in music creation. but modplug is very help me. thanks