Using Mod Enabler v.0.2
1) Make sure that you have a backup copy of your Tower! 2011 installation or can easily reinstall from the source. While every attempt is made to only modify files accurately, this is beta software and no warranty is provided!
2) Unzip Mod.zip into your Tower! 2011 folder such that Mod.exe is in the same directory as Tower.exe. The mod files will all be in a /Mods subdirectory.
3) Run Mod.exe.
4) Select a mod in the list. Its description will display below.
5) Click "Apply Mod" to apply it.
6) Repeat as desired.
7) Play Tower! 2011.
8) If you want to change mods, run Mod.exe again. Active Mods will be highlighted in green. Select one of them and click "Undo Mod" to remove it.
If for some reason you feel that "Undo Mod" was not successful in restoring the state of your installation, all files that the Mod Enabler touches are copied to original_*.*. Or use that backup you made in Step 1.
Upgrading from a Previous Version of Mod Enabler
There's no need to remove or uninstall anything - just follow the instructions above and overwrite old Mod Enabler files when unzipping Mod.zip. Mod Enabler will remember what mods are already installed and you'll still be able to remove them if you would like.
For other info, including version history, see the Wiki at: