A serial terminal program designed for testing and debugging devices such as BACnet and ModBus controllers, but also usable as a general purpose serial terminal. It is written in Python using PyQt.
- Modular design for flexibility.
- Line and character entry styles with ASCII, Hex and Mixed modes.
- Keyboard macros, capture to file, send file, scrollback buffer, find text, etc.
- Optional simultaneous hex and ASCII displays.
- User-customizable Python code. Simplified module creation w/PyQt helper functions.
- ModBus filter for viewing network traffic.
- Designed for Linux but it should be portable to Windows.
- Requires Qt4, PyQt and Python 2.6.
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
new style in modbus library