A serial terminal program designed for testing and debugging devices such as BACnet and ModBus controllers, but also usable as a general purpose serial terminal. It is written in Python using PyQt.
- Modular design for flexibility.
- Line and character entry styles with ASCII, Hex and Mixed modes.
- Keyboard macros, capture to file, send file, scrollback buffer, find text, etc.
- Optional simultaneous hex and ASCII displays.
- User-customizable Python code. Simplified module creation w/PyQt helper functions.
- ModBus filter for viewing network traffic.
- Designed for Linux but it should be portable to Windows.
- Requires Qt4, PyQt and Python 2.6.
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.