mod_gnutls uses the GnuTLS library to provide SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and 1.2 encryption for Apache HTTPD. It is similar to mod_ssl in purpose, but does not use OpenSSL.
- Support for SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2
- Support for client certificates.
- Support for Safe renegotiation.
- Support for RFC 6091 OpenPGP certificate authentication.
- Support for RFC 5054 SRP authentication.
- Support for Server Name Indication.
- Sets enviromental vars for scripts (compatible with mod_ssl vars).
- Small and focused code base.