mobiki is a small wiki-engine implemented as one PHP file plus a separate config file. It is optimized for usage with mobile devices, tuned for slim HTTP requests and fast content delivery. It will stay small, understandable and easy to hack - no bells, no whistles - just tin whistles.
- Do simple things in a simple way (KISS principle)
- Wiki-Markup with hashtag-support, optimized for pure simplicity
- Validated CSS3, HTML5 and RSS-feed output
- Uses international friendly UTF-8 character set
- Just one easily hackable PHP core file
- News page with newest additions and corresponding RSS-feed
- Login for editing secured by password
- All output fits well on a smartphone screen
- Can link to images, other hypertext pages, mail adresses
- Will autosize images for easy readability on the specific screen
- Has a nice and easy understandable default template and stylesheet
- Capable of HTML5 cache control
- It is mobile friendly
- It is easy and fun!
Be the first to post a review of mobiki!