This project is about converting a Wave file into MIDI and extracting the notes out of it. This project is done as a final year project of Computer Science and Engineering Department, University of Moratuwa.
- Input digitally recorded music in WAV file format.
- Remove vocals if required, and save vocal removed music.
- Facilitate automatically detecting separate notes according to frequencies.
- Custom onset detection based on amplitudes. User can adjust the intensity of detecting notes easily via the user interface.
- Ability to detect instrument class of each note (Vilene, Guitar, Flute or Piano)
- Play back the MIDI file created together with notes displaying, frequency and amplitude variation graphs.
- Save the MIDI file created.
- Print the generated music sheet.
- Export generated music sheet as a picture
- Export instrument classification details (which can be important for musicians)
Be the first to post a review of MIYAESI!