MisterHouse is a Windows/Unix home automation program written in Perl. It can respond to voice commands, web browsers, time of day, serial port and X10 data, external files, etc and can speak via Text to Speech engines.
Support is on https://sourceforge.net/p/misterhouse/mailman/misterhouse-users/ and code is maintained on https://github.com/hollie/misterhouse
- Supports X10, ZWave, MQTT, Insteon, XPL, XAP and more protocols.
- Modern responsive Web Interface
- Mobile ready (IOS & Android)
- Alexa and homebridge integration
- Near limitless ability for expansion using user code modules.
- Written almost entirely in Perl, does not require any code compiling
There are no 3 star reviews.