MisterHouse is a Windows/Unix home automation program written in Perl. It can respond to voice commands, web browsers, time of day, serial port and X10 data, external files, etc and can speak via Text to Speech engines.
Support is on https://sourceforge.net/p/misterhouse/mailman/misterhouse-users/ and code is maintained on https://github.com/hollie/misterhouse
- Supports X10, ZWave, MQTT, Insteon, XPL, XAP and more protocols.
- Modern responsive Web Interface
- Mobile ready (IOS & Android)
- Alexa and homebridge integration
- Near limitless ability for expansion using user code modules.
- Written almost entirely in Perl, does not require any code compiling
Follow MisterHouse: Home Automation with Perl
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I want my day back! What a mess. Windows installation attempted. I find the instructions/documentation needs much work. A fragmented cluster of mixed Linux/Dos/Windows unidentified. Batch files dont work. Not clear how to add X-10. Documentation needs a lot of work. I find it an unnecessary and unprofessional waste of time.