MIRA - Sequence assembler and sequence mapping for whole genome shotgun and EST / RNASeq sequencing data. Can use Sanger, 454, Illumina and IonTorrent data. PacBio: CCS and error corrected data usable, uncorrected not yet.
- Allows hybrid assemblies of Sanger, 454, Solexa, IonTorrent and PacBio (CCS & ecCLR) data
- Can use paired-end and / or unpaired data
- Supports ancillary data in TRACEINFO format (from NCBI)
- Marks places of interest with tags so that these can be found quickly in finishing programs
- Has a SNP analysis pipeline for sequencing data of viruses and procaryonts
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
MIRA is definitely an under-appreciated assembler which peforms well on smaller (viral/bacterial) genomes
Mira-assembler works wonderful.
it is not only the program which is spectacular, but also its author Mr.Chevreux is from outer space. you must definitely give a try.
the best assembler so far