MIRA - Sequence assembler and sequence mapping for whole genome shotgun and EST / RNASeq sequencing data. Can use Sanger, 454, Illumina and IonTorrent data. PacBio: CCS and error corrected data usable, uncorrected not yet.
- Allows hybrid assemblies of Sanger, 454, Solexa, IonTorrent and PacBio (CCS & ecCLR) data
- Can use paired-end and / or unpaired data
- Supports ancillary data in TRACEINFO format (from NCBI)
- Marks places of interest with tags so that these can be found quickly in finishing programs
- Has a SNP analysis pipeline for sequencing data of viruses and procaryonts
There are no 1 star reviews.