Minox Player is free open source mp3 player for Windows based on Windows Media Player
library and writen inside Visual Basic 2008 Pro by developer Amar Tufo. It's compatible with every Windows platform
including WindowsXP SP3, WinVista, Win7, and Win8.
© AmarTufo & MinoxPlayer
- Splash screen
- Drag & drop function
- Separated playlist
- 8 built in themes for Minox Player
- Minox Player can repeat single track or repeat entire playlist
- Minox Player automatically save's user playlist upon exit and during launching your playlist is automatically loaded
- Playlist of Minox Player supports folder and multiple items drag&drop mode
- Task bar mode with menu
- Minox Player showing each new track which is playing directly from task bar
- Current version of Minox Player is v22.214.171.124
Media player market is a tough one these days, but I respect effort. Think about better error handling, also simplify your design - less is more.
Setup for Minox Player looks stable. It's good but still requires some modification in mean of functionality and user interface. What I like about Minox Player is the playlist which Minox Player saves upon exit and load it upon start up. That's awesome. Another thing that must be changed is the core API of Minox Player which is now WMP engine but player it self can be very good if it's changed to BASS multimedia library.
Minox Player is really cool music player and will become in future perhaps the most advanced music player with the coolest looking interface. The most important to note that Minox Player does require modifications, few bugs removal but player is very stable and It will play your favorite music every time you want it. What I like in Minox Player is ability to save the playlist upon exiting program and launch it upon program startup, it's simply AWESOME!