MiniWeb is a high-efficiency, cross-platform, small-footprint HTTP server implementation in C language, supporting GET and POST. It works on Windows, Linux and Arduino. It works very well on systems ranging from servers, desktops (standalone or application embedded) and IoT platforms like ESP32 and ESP8266.
- small footprint HTTP server written in C
- GET & POST actions with basic HTTP authentication
- easy-to-extend with URL handler callbacks
- cross-platform and scalable
- serial port access via HTTP
- UDP server along with HTTP server
nice project, its a shame that it is abandoned
Small. Simple. Exactly what is needed. The only major issue is I cannot specify IP address of interface to bind to. As result, I cannot connect to server. But with small changes in code I've fixed that issue.
Good Simple Web-server it's what I need. Thank you!
Exactly what I need for testing my small js framework test. Thanks developers.
Literally the most USEFUL thing ever when I need portability, or just when I have a low amount of storage! LOVE IT.