Mini Mouse Macro is a great free mouse and keyboard recording macro. Mini Mouse Macro if different to other mouse macro's out there because it can actively record your mouse movements, clicks and keys. Lower standard macro's require you to actually enter the x and y position of your mouse and then ask you what to do.....Mini Mouse Macro recorder takes it to the next level by recording your actions in real time.
Another great feature of Mini Mouse Macro is the ability to save your macro's and load up whatever macro you need when you need it.
Mini Mouse Macro is totally portable - a single executable file!
Certified virus and malware free here at VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/492bdf5bbd7f8ea0d4d1cc4b77c36e32ff72617b12a840413c4ae4353945aafe/analysis/
Check out current reviews and feedback at the turnssoft website:
Want a fee copy of Pro? Create a YouTube video of your macro and send me the link
- Simple and effective mouse macro
- Automation for left click, right click, and keystrokes.
- Option to loop macro
- Certified 100% virus and malware free here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Mini-Mouse-Macro.shtml
- Free - really free (no ads, banners, or adware)
- Save and Load macro's
- Future support and updates
- Customize the display with slim screen options
- No installation required. Full standalone application exe
- Custom macro addition creation. Add whole words and sentences in a fraction of a second.
- Command line scripting for macro task automation
- In app script builder page
- Ability to schedule Mini Mouse Macro tasks with macro scripts
- Drag and drop or load Mini Mouse Macro save files into the macro list
- Hotkeys and quick launch properties
- Mini Mouse Macro PRO http://www.turnssoft.com/mini-mouse-macro-pro.html
- Control macro flow with Conditional Formatting
- Control and receive feedback via the network using the MMM Controller
Pretty easy to use and best of all, portable! Great in a server environment where I don't want to install a full app to do repetitive, mind-numbing tasks. I didn't see any options to designate application windows and have the mouse clicks relational to them instead of the full desktop. This way some of my admin consoles could be targeted no matter I move them onscreen. I've seen this with some other macro products. Still, for simple jobs that would give me carpal tunnel syndrome, it's great. My tendons thank you.