To celebrate the release of version 5 that added conditional entries and macro networking, here are some discount vouchers:
50%MMMPro (4 left)
25%MMMPro (10 left)
15%MMMPro (20 left)
Mini Mouse Macro is a great free mouse and keyboard recording macro. Mini Mouse Macro if different to other mouse macro's out there because it can actively record your mouse movements, clicks and keys. Lower standard macro's require you to actually enter the x and y position of your mouse and then ask you what to do.....Mini Mouse Macro recorder takes it to the next level by recording your actions in real time.
Another great feature of Mini Mouse Macro is the ability to save your macro's and load up whatever macro you need when you need it.
Certified 100% virus and malware free here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Mini-Mouse-Macro.shtml
Check out current reviews and feedback at the turnssoft website:
- Simple and effective mouse macro
- Automation for left click, right click, and keystrokes.
- Option to loop macro
- Certified 100% virus and malware free here: http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/System-Miscellaneous/Mini-Mouse-Macro.shtml
- Free - really free (no ads, banners, or adware)
- Save and Load macro's
- Future support and updates
- Customize the display with slim screen options
- No installation required. Full standalone application exe
- Custom macro addition creation. Add whole words and sentences in a fraction of a second.
- Command line scripting for macro task automation
- In app script builder page
- Ability to schedule Mini Mouse Macro tasks with macro scripts
- Drag and drop or load Mini Mouse Macro save files into the macro list
- Hotkeys and quick launch properties
- Mini Mouse Macro PRO http://www.turnssoft.com/mini-mouse-macro-pro.html
- Control macro flow with Conditional Formatting
- Control and receive feedback via the network using the MMM Controller
Default hotkeys do not make sense.
Excellent piece of software, used it for a while then started experiencing issues with an error on start-up. Emailed support hoping for a stock response. Response received from Steve within a couple of hours, following a few more emails and some testing received a new version in about 12 hours overall. Great software, even better support from Steve,
It does exactly what it says without extra fill, makes it really quick to set up a working macro. Seemed to have some trouble with certain inputs, kept detecting same key multiple times in a combo (although I did solve this by pressing it more deliberately, so probably user error). -Loop counter could use a little fix, took a while to realize that you need to click the number (which does not look editable) to change number of times for it to loop. Very useful tool, Thank you for making this.