Projects joined MinGW-W64, and the new builds will be available on the MinGW-W64(https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw-w64) site.
- std Thread support library
- std Atomic operations library
- Native TLS Callbacks
- Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- Multilib toolchains
- Cross-compiling from x86_64 for i686 and vice versa
This is a wonderful project. Everything works flawlessly except for the mercurial package. There is no documentation on how to set this up to work. The hg command seems to be looking for Python in the C:\ directory even though Python is available in the mingw64 build. Installing Python26 in the C:\ directory still doesn't resolve the issue as it is looking for something in the Lib\site-packages directory that doesn't exist. Still, aside from mercurial... all seems to work flawlessly.