The mingw-w64 project is a complete runtime environment for gcc to support binaries native to Windows 64-bit and 32-bit operating systems.
- Compiler toolchain hosts natively
- Supports Native TLS Callbacks
- Supports Wide-Character Startup (-municode)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows i386/x64
- Supports Multilib toolchains
- Supports bleeding edge gcc/binutils
Follow MinGW-w64 - for 32 and 64 bit Windows
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Best compiler for c/c++ on windows. No subsystems, no linux VMs, it just compiles code and leaves you to it.
update MinGW-W64 make it can dowload gcc 7.2 please