MidiEditor is a free software providing an interface to edit, record, and play Midi data.
The editor is able to open existing Midi files and modify their content. New files can be created and the user can enter his own composition by either recording Midi data from a connected Midi device (e.g., a digital piano or a keyboard) or by manually creating new notes and other Midi events. The recorded data can be easily quantified and edited afterwards using MidiEditor.
MidiEditor was developed by Markus Schwenk. It is entirely written in C++ (Qt) and is available for the platforms Linux and Windows.
- Easily edits, records and plays Midi files
- can be connected to any Midi port (e.g., a digital piano or a synthesizer)
- Tracks, channels and Midi events can be edited
- Event quantization
- Control changes can be visualized
- Automatic Updates
- Works on Linux and Windows
There are no 3 star reviews.