mialib is a core library for game development and interactive graphics research, this has utility modules and defines a framework for developing graphical applications like games.
- Classes for Shaders, FBOs, Text Rendering
- Hight-level vectorial math
- Mesh simplification and disrete LOD (alpha)
- Scene management and octree subdivision
- Bullet Physics
- Built-in realistic realtime rendering engine using Defferred Rendering, Cascaded Shadow Maps, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, HDR Rendering, Custom Materials (alpha)
- Frustum Culling
- Resource management (alpha)
- Asymmetric frustum cameras for realistic 3d rendering and immersive virtual reality
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of mialib!