OFFICIAL RELEASE 1.0.3 - January 11, 2012
This tool is free-standing and allows the creation of METS from a folder of items. It additionally allows the user to enter all of the bibliographic information, and assign page names and divisions to the structure map.
This windows application can be downloaded in the following formats:
- Install File (MSI) installs this application on your machine.
- Source Code (ZIP) includes all of the C# code projects used to create the METS Editor.
This latest version includes the following changes:
- Corrected bug introduced in last version which prevented structure map from being built correctly
- Corrected several issues which appeared when using the Dublin Core template and saving as MarcXML in the METS
- Added new source element for the dublin core template which maps to a source note and to dc.source in the dublin core file. (Distinct from source institution/creating organization)
- Added support for the 786 ( as a source note ) and 041 ( for multiple languages ) in the MarcXML
- Corrected help URL so most of the elements now map correctly to their related online help
- Made the MarcXML reader slightly more resilient when given invalid MarcXML to read
- Code is no longer necessary when entering the source institution information in the code-statement input element
Also see the other project home page at http://ufdc.ufl.edu/software/mets
Feel free to email me with any questions: email@example.com