A Meka shooter built on Red Eclipse set in the 34th century that aims to emulate the online game play in the Xbox classic, Mechassault. Things may have appeared quiet but there has been a lot going on in the back ground. Firstly Quinton has rolled the codebase into RE in a way that MekArcade will be able to be spat out easily from RE. Secondly we have a bucket load of meka & character models, which you can check out in the RE modelling forums at freegamedev.net. Lastly we have been working on the storyline to give you some exciting SP stuff involving androids, AI's and a whole lot more in the MekaVerse..
Planning is for a full release in 2014 and perhaps a developers release later this year. (fingers crossed)
- Battle it out with the best mek pilots in the Galaxy
- Missions can be online, over a LAN or on your own, with or without bots.
- Huge range of mission and variations
- Load out your Mek with your choice of weapons
- Customise everything! Weapons, environment or gameplay
- Host your own custom missions, which can be private or public
- Edit maps in game with the magical Cube2 game engine
- Maps can even be edited live and cooperatively with other Mek pilots
Easy for use.