MedGui Reborn is a frontend (GUI) for Mednafen multi emulator, written in Microsoft Visual Studio Community.
MetroMed is a appendix to MedGui Reborn and offer a modern "metro" style GUI for Mednafen.
The programs are the evolution of MedGui and includes more features:
- Modern "Metro" style by MetroMed GUI appendix
- Scanning of rom with comparization with NoIntro Dats
- Support for files multi archive in. rar, .7zip (via SevenZipSharp.dll Library)
- Convert audio and cue file in a format compatible with Mednafen (through Sox converter)
- Playback of audio files supported by Mednafen (wav/ogg through Sox converter)
- Automatic/Manual download of avaiabale Game Box Art
- Displaying detailed information of Roms in local and/or Internet mode
- Support for Snaps and Title .png image
- Scrape of boxart and info from TheGamesDB
- Support for IRC chat session
- Auto-patch for PSX games
- Automatic detecttion of real name for Saturn and PSX games
- Palettes maker for gb/gbc roms
- Snaps Manager and Renamer
- Custom DAT maker in standard ctrlMame format
- Scrape game music soundtrack from ModLand server
- Any game utility
- Navigate into GUI menu with a directinput compatible joypad
- Net Client with list of opened netplay session by user
- Create Desktop Shortcut of Game with icons (if boxart available)
Be the first to post a review of MedGui Reborn & MetroMed!