This library is intended to become a collection of several C++ utilities.
At present it contains:
1. a tool for detecting machine endianity.
2. utilities for the Boost uBLAS library. Amongst them, some type traits for detecting different uBLAS matrix types.
3. some useful classes that allow to treat the old C FILE pointer as a C++ stream.
4. C++ wrappers of the main Python objects, independent of those in Boost Python. Wrappers are provided also for NumPy arrays.
5. C++ classes that help on treating Python file objects as C++ streams.
6. a review and refactor of the indexing support in Python extensions. Now access in write mode is supported too.
More details on the Doxygen documentation.
Documentation is available through doxygen.
Once downloaded and uncompressed, issue the "doxygen" command from the root folder. The documentation will be into "doc/html". An online version of this documentation is available at the link here below (mds-utils Web Site).
Be the first to post a review of mds-utils!