* This file is part of the MDBR HISTOGRAM project.
* Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Mauro Dalfreddo
* Author: Mauro Dalfreddo
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
For more information, please contact the Author on www.maurodalfreddo.it
1. copy MDBRHistogram.jsx (or the binary version MDBRHistogram.jsxbin) and the necessary script (md5.jsx thanks to a Paul Johnston)
to the scripts location. To locate StatupScripts, open Bridge Preferences and click on the reveal button (*).
2. when Bridge starts, answer Yes to register both scripts.
3. restart Bridge.
4. The first time you launch Bridge, you must press "Reset to defaults" and then "Ok" in the Histogram preferences tab.
(*) Scripts location usually are
- on Windows in "%appdata%\Adobe\Bridge CS5.1\Startup Scripts"
- on Mac in library/application support/Adobe/scripts
Windows XP/Windows 7 and Adobe Bridge CS5 (22.214.171.124), CS5.1 (126.96.36.199)(PSCS5 32/64bit)