This folder contains releases of Processor Expert components.
The releases are named by release date: <year-month-day>.
See GitHub commit log (https://github.com/ErichStyger/McuOnEclipse_PEx) full history of changes, fixes and extensions and http://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/10/21/mcuoneclipse-releases-on-sourceforge/
[Pending next release]
- New component McuLibConfig
- New contributed component ExceptionsHandler
- GenericTimeDate with flexible RTC handling and initialization
- GenericTimeDate with added Unix timestamp functions
- Key component adds extra long key event and debouncing time
- SeggerRTT, Bluetooth and USB CDC: added GetStdio() function
- FreeRTOS: property for optimized task selection.
- Shell: added support for printf() using XFormat
- GenericTimeDate: Support for hardware RTC
- KinetisTools: Fixed wrong bytes reported for Kinetis UID
- RNet: Improved performance with random wait time in case of collisions
- RNet: added support for multiple data pipes (experimental)
- Fixed many warnings after increasing the GCC warning levels
- Utility: improved hex string scanning handling
- Shell: default standard I/O structure in USB CDC, Segger RTT and Bluetooth
- GenericI2c: using standard int types for better compatibility with SDKs
- RNet: removed ACK for standard I/O redirection for better throughput
- Utility: added little endian data handling routines: Get- and SetValueXXLE() for 16, 24 and 32 bits.
- FreeRTOS: fixed Shell prefix
- FatFS: fixed gcc warnings
- RNet: added optional timeout for NRF24L01+transceiver if interrupt or Rx packet is not received
- USB CDC: added property to specify the USB subclass value
- FreeRTOS: removed need for SVC for ARM Cortex-M0+ port
- Segger SystemView: Updated to V2.40 and fixed missing information about kernel time used
- FatFS: fixed handling of long file name extension
- FreeRTOS: generate OSA code only for SDK V1.3
- FreeRTOS: better suppport for NXP TAD plugin (making variable volatile)
- C++ wrappers for: SystemView, Utility, Shell,
- Fixed CriticalSection section handling with FreeRTOS interrupts
- Several warning fixes for C89 compilers (S08, ColdFire, S12)
- Updated FatFS to R0.12 with Patch 3
- Changed FatFS folder structure to match Elm Chan distribution structure
- Shell has echo turned on by default if enabled
- Fixed and re-added MC13202 transceiver
- FreeRTOS support for Cortex-M7
- SDK V1.3 support (SDK_BitIO, FSL_USB_Stack)
- Fixed bug in Wait component (register handling for GCC and ARM)
- FatFS supports FreeRTOS V9.0.0 with static memory allocation
- FreeRTOS shell and task list with static memory allocation
- Floating point conversion routines in Utility
- FreeRTOS component shows NVIC mask bits
- FreeRTOS updated to V9.0.0 with static memory allocation
- Shell with single character I/O function.
- FatFS File System with extra shell commands for memory dump and file creation.
- Segger SystemViewer library updated to V2.36a
- Updated both Segger SystemView and Percepio Tracealizer libraries for FreeRTOS V9.0.0
- Improvements in many components with using the NXP SDK.
- MaxonF2140 component has now a property for low active PWM
- HardFault component works now with the Kinetis SDK
- Updated Utility API documentation.
- Added 'create' command to FatFS shell to create an empty file.
- Percepio FreeRTOS+Trace is now a linked component and is supported by the Kinetis SDK
- KinetisTools supports now 128bit UUIDs
- Quadraturcounter can switch pins at runtime now
- Fixed Timeout component for using proper counter type.
- Added and extended and verified Kinetis SDK support: Tacho, Hardfault, FreeRTOS, CriticalSection, GenericBitIO, KinetisSDK, LED, RingBufer, SDK_BitIO, Shell, SimpleEvents, Utility and Wait
- KinetisTools have now added support for Kinetis KE06
- Fixed Shell component if used with CodeWarrior
- Re-added Idle Decision hook in FreeRTOS, was lost with last FreeRTOS upgrade
- Fix for settings comments used in Shell component
- Fix for using LED with Kinetis SDK and PWM mode
- Fixed interrupt masking for Segger RTT: now it uses automatically the value of FreeRTOS if present
- Ringbuffers are now using a default of 64 entries instead of 1
- GenericBitIO handles now Kinetis SDK properly
- FreeRTOS component can now specify custom Critical Section handling
- Segger SystemView updated to library V2.34
- Segger SystemView: fix for Cortex-M0+, wrong prescaler information was used which results in wrong timeline
- Utility: fixing issue with 'byte' and SDK usage.
- USB CDC: timeout settings are enabled by default.
- FreeRTOS: SysTick timer gets disabled before configured to prevent issues with bootloaders.
- Segger RTT: updated to version v5.10u.
- Segger SystemViewer: updated to v2.32a, added post mortem support and static buffer support and printf().
- Segger SystemViewer: fixed a bug on Cortex M4 with critical section handling.
- Multiple components: Added support to be used with Kinetis SDK v2.0.
- USB CDC: fixed a bug for Tx buffers larger than 256 bytes used.
- Shell: new command line option to turn on/off echo.
- Kinetis Tools: support for Kinetis KE0x devices.
- Segger SystemViewer: Upgraded to V2.30, added stack high-water mark
- Segger RTT: fixed BASEPRI issue on Cortex M4 for critical sections
- Utility: Fixed issue with Utility module and Kinetis SDK (usage of 'byte')
- USB CDC: property to specify USB device current usage
- USB CDC: New status getter functions: ApplicationStarted(), TransactionsStarted()
- FSL_USB_Stack: added MSD Host support for MCF52259
- FreeRTOS: updated to use interrupt safe method to get tick counter for Segger SystemView
- Segger RTT and SystemView: updated to version V2.26, added print and console functions
- FSL_USB_Stack: added serial number property, vendor and device strings use flexible strings now
- RingBuffer: added Compare() and Putn() functions
- FreeRTOS: fixed hardcoded Shell and Utility names
- New NEOMatrix component for Adafruit Neopixel matrix
- Segger SystemView: added functions to trace ISR
- Linted most components with PC-lint
- Kent chLCD: extended to work with GDisplay component
- FSL_USB_Stack: added support for K24FN120, updated USB host stack for IAR compiler, added 100 MHz K20 support
- FreeRTOS: updated dependency with Shell and trace facility
- minINI: fixed wrong macro for ini_putl, added ini_browse() function
- Updated Segger RTT component
- New Segger SystemView component
- FreeRTOS 'tasklist' shell command
- FreeRTOS with support for Segger SystemView
- New SeggerRTT component
- SeggerRTT support in Shell and PercepioTrace
- USB CDC component has added properties to configure the end point size
- USB CDC Component has added delay routine
- Components (e.g. Shell) reference the KinetisSDK component
- added FreeRTOS TimeSlicing configuration item
- RingBuffer with Delete() method
- Updated FreeRTOS to V8.2.3 and added xTaskNotifyClear()
- Fixed usage of Low Power Timer vector number (was broken with recent Processor Expert Update)
- Implemented workaround for Processor Expert bug dealing with the FSL_USB_Stack component (wrong usage of USB_Init component)
- GenericSWI2C: Added SendAck() and RecvBlockCustom().
- GenericI2C: Added ReadBlockGeneric().
- FreeRTOS: ability to specify the number of thread local storage pointers in the properties
- FreeRTOS: added GDB backtrace handlers
- FSL_USB_CDC_Device: added STDIO functions
- minIni: Added additional defines for the interfaces in the header file
- FreeRTOS: runtime statistics are using spaces instead of tabs to have aligned task lists in the output
- Upgraded FreeRTOS to version 8.2.2 which includes support for thread local storage
- Added Percepio Trace (Beta5) with Segger RTT support
- Improved FatFS performance: SPI now is only disabled before changing speed for non-LDD component.
- Trigger component is now compatible with Kinetis SDK
- GenericTimeDate component has events for getting date/time
- Preventing FreeRTOS vTaskSwitchContext() to be removed by high GNU gcc optimizations.
- Fixed several possible issues found by cppcheck
- 24AA_EEPROM: added support for 24AA16 devices.
- Utility: fixed issue with printing negative fixed point values.
- FreeRTOS: updated to work with Kinetis SDK v1.2, added Cortex-M7 setting.
- FreeRTOS: updated component and port to support GNU LTO (Link Time Optimization).
- HardFault: updated component so it works with GNU LTO (Link Time Optimization) optimization setting.
- SD_Card: component is enabling now only one SPI interface at creation time.
- RingBuffer: added Init() and Deinit() functions, added Peek() function to inspect buffer item without removing it.
- FreeRTOS: fixed handling of configMAX_SYSCALL_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY for Keil compiler.
- Timeout: changed condition order to avoid out-of-bound access.
- Percepio FreeRTOS+Trace: updated component so it works with the Kinetis SDK v1.2
- FSL_USB_Stack: USB CDC and HID components have settings for bus power and/or self power settings.
- FreeRTOS: fixed heap_4.c implementation (the heap size was not written correctly: configfTOTAL_HEAP_SIZE instead of configTOTAL_HEAP_SIZE)
- GenericSWSPI: fixed error (Generator: FAILURE: at line 276: Error in including "Drivers\Common\SynchroMasterSetIdleClockPolarity.Inc")
- Utility: new function strcatPad() to add a string with padding pattern.
- FSL_USB_Stack: extended Deinit() functions to properly deinitialize status variables.
- KinetisTools: added command line support for reset
- Shell: Improved history handling
- MinIni: Option to select local/stack or global memory for buffers
- FreeRTOS: Ability to use the tick counter instead of dedicated timer for performance measurement.
- FSL_USB_Stack: Added Deinit() functions to USB components for proper USB shutdown.
- FatFsMemSDHC: custom behaviour of CardPresent() and isWriteProtected() functions.
- Wait: Fixed Waitus() and Waitns() for Kinetis if using different core and bus clock speed.
- FreeRTOS: fixed port macros for legacy Freescale ARM compiler
- Shell: fixed hardcoded utility module reference.
- FatFSMemSDHC: fixed wrong condition order with disabled CD and WP pins
- VS1053: New component for VS1053 encoder chip (e.g. present on Adafruit Music Maker Shield) with MIDI API.
- FSL_USB_Host_MSD: Refactoring of critical section management, added configurable timeout settings.
- Shell: added contributed shell history support.
- Shell: fixed silent mode and multi-command support in combination with shell history support
- RNet: automatic registration of queues and semaphores for trace
- Percepio Trace: updated to V2.7.0 trace library
- FreeRTOS: The RTOS has been updated to version 8.2.0
- nRF24L01: added property to specify SPI speed/baud settings to be used for shared SPI bus usage.
- SD_Card: ability to select AsynchroSerial SPI component in addition to the SPI_LDD for Kinetis.
- FSL_USB_Stack: fixed script for MSD Host and Kinetis K20D72.
- RNet: fixed missing return statement in PrintHelp() of RMSG.c.
- Extended FatFS and nRF24L01+ drivers to co-exist on the same SPI bus.
- Fixed USB host support for Kinetis K20D72.
- Added FreeRTOS Software Timer API.
- Updated and incorporated bug fixes in XFormat component.
- Added FatFS 0.10c patches (removing clusters, _FS_NORTHC handling)
- Added support for FRDM-K22F (MK22FN512) in FSL_USB_Stack.
- RingBuffer: Fixed RingBuffer component with buffer size of 256 (wrong handling/overflow of index variable fixed).
- PercepioTrace: properties added for INCLUDE_READY_EVENTS, USE_16BIT_OBJECT_HANDLES, HEAP_SIZE_BELOW_16M and
TRACE_SCHEDULING_ONLY. Fixed handling of USE_IMPLICIT_IFE_RULES. Added ability to disable some of the events to
extend tracing time.
- FreeRTOS: added setting to set stackframe to zero for GDB.
- FSL_USB_Stack: fixed missing interrupt handling (enable/disable) for KL24Z48M.
- FAT_FileSystem: registering the queue/semaphore name so it shows up in RTOS trace.
- FSL_USB_Stack: Added K22F120 for USB MSD host devices.
- RNet: fixed header file include in RNWK.c as case sensitive on Linux. Fixed source file folder naming for Linux.
- FSL_USB_Stack: added HID Keyboard and HID Mouse support for K22(FX).
- FSL_USB_Stack: added USB support for FRDM-K22F board (K22FN1M) which needs the MPU disabled (like K64F on FRDM-K64F).
- Prepared to be used for Kinetis SDK (e.g. using uint8_t instead of byte): RingBuffer, USB_CDC_Device, FSL_USB_Stack.
- RNet: added shell support to RMSG module, improved error handling for nRF24L01+. Added module address to properties.
- Utility: new method ScanDoubleQuotedString() to scan a string in double quotes.
- LCDHTA: New functions CursorShiftLeft() and CursorShiftRight(). WriteLCDCommand() is now a public method. (Contribution from Frederico Luiz Fernandes Marcelino)
- New component FreeRTOS_Tasks to create FreeRTOS tasks.
- backspace/del support for Shell component
- updated FatFs component from r0.8a to r0.10c
- added configUSE_TRACE_HOOKS in FreeRTOSConfig.h to indicate usage of Percepio Trace
- Added KL24Z to the list of supported FSL_USB_Stack devices
- USB support for K64F
- Added memory barrier to EnterCritical in CritialSection component
- initial release of components on SourceForge