Mcrcon is IPv6 compliant minecraft rcon client with bukkit coloring support. It is well suited for remote administration and to be used as part of automated server maintenance scripts. Does not trigger "IO: Broken pipe" or "IO: Connection reset" spam bug on server side.
Precompiled binaries available for Windows (x86), Linux (x86) and Mac OS X (x86 / x86-64).
Program is written in C99 with getopts options handler (POSIX). It compiles on all proper compilers and environments which supports POSIX and C99 (basically almost all C compiler environments).
*Note that this app is still in beta stage so there might be quirks and incomplete implementations of features here and there. No major problems know at the moment.*
Project github: https://github.com/Tiiffi/mcrcon
- IPv6 support.
- Interactive terminal mode.
- Support for Bukkit coloring on Windows and sh compatible shells.
- Send multiple commands in one command line.
- Silent mode. Does not print rcon output.
- Does not cause "IO: Connection reset" spam on server side.
- Designed to be used as part of the toolchain in server maintenance scipts.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thank you so much!
Even I recommend this project there are some usability issues which should be solved/improved ;-)
The perfect solution to my need for writing Nagios scripts to monitor my server.