One of the problems faced by modellers is matching their available paint colours to those used on the object (eg aircraft) being modelled.
The aim of this toolkit is to help them in this endeavour including assistance in mixing paints to achieve the required match if required.
Non Windows Versions 1.00 and later require:
- Python 3.43 or later
- python3-gobject 3.22.0 or later
- python3-cairo 1.10.0 or later
Windows Versions 1.00 or later require:
- Python 3.4.3
- PyGI 3.18.2 AIO for Python 3.4.3
- Mixer component allows user to mix paints to match a target colour
- Paint Series Editor component allows user to create paint data for use in the mixer
- Paint Standard Editor component allows user to create paint standards data for use in the mixer (version 1.00 and later only)
- Data about mixed colours can be printed on paper for use on workbench
Be the first to post a review of Modellers Colour Matching/Mixing Toolkit!