Matt's MathTools is a Java application designed as an aid in preparing printed math tests. It is easily embedded in other Java applications or it can be used alone as a single-user desktop app. It includes a scripting environment, numerous demonstration classes and several general utilities. A scripting tutorial is also available.
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice notation formatting.
- MathML Presentation markup
- Easy manipulation and formatting of fractions without decimal approximations
- Basic matrix operations and formatting
- Polynomial class allows simple manipulation and flexible formatting of polynomials, poly. functions and factorable equations.
- MComplex class handles manipulation and formatting of complex numbers.
- LaTeX markup generation for fractions, polynomials, radicals, MEquation and matrices/systems.
- Set/subset questions can now be generated via MathSet class.
- Basic LaTeX document generation via the 'markup.latex.*' package classes.
- Basic templating engines included
- JDBC access and manipulation by scripts
- Lots of demos included
- Scripting, demo panel and graph paper tutorials available with lots of sample scripts.
- JDBC utility panel allows quick creation of databases plus row-formatting of ResultSets
- Any javax.script.* (JSR 223) scripting language can be used.
- SVG generator included for common types of graph paper
- Scriptable (X)HTML generation.
LicenseApache Software License
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project