version 1.0.5 (git tag v1.0.5rel)
* fix bug triggered when drawlsmask method called more than once.
* fix error in contour method that caused a bogus mask to be applied
to the data (issue 58).
* fix further corner cases with splitting of parallels that cross
the dateline (issue 40).
* add latlon keyword to plotting methods. If latlon=True, x and y
values are assumed to longitudes and latitudes in degrees. The
data and longitudes are shifted to the map projection region (for
cylindrical and pseudo-cylindrical projections) using the shiftdata
method, and lons/lats are converted to map projection coords. Default
value is False. Addresses issue 54. New example shiftdata.py added
to illustrate usage.
* fix bluemarble and warpimage methods to account for change in orientation
of arrays returned to matplotlib's pil_to_array (issue 51)
* fix glitch with drawing meridians and filling coastline polygons with
omerc projection that includes pole.