Marid is a cross-platform data acquisition and visualization software intended to build complex and hierarchical data acquisition systems.
The base concepts of its architecture include:
* Graphical deploy configuration builders
* Powerful Groovy scripting language
* Embedded database ( H2 , HSQLDB) to store data
* Cross-platform design (write once, run anywhere)
* Embedded GUI-configurable binary/ascii device protocol parser/generator
* Deploy manager to deploy firmwares to remote controllers/servers via secure channel
* Embedded web-sever
* Dynamically linked plugins available from Nexus Repository
* Remote monitoring tools
* Modular Marid IDE to manage them all
Be the first to post a review of Marid!