MARCle (rhymes with “sparkle”) is a MARC editor for your Mac. MARCle lets you use your Mac to create, edit, import, and export bibliographic records in MARC 21 format. MARCle has several helpful features to make editing and managing MARC records easier and more fun: for example, see and edit fixed fields in natural language, use queries to find records quickly, and create transformations to make automatic changes to MARC records.
- Import and export MARC 21 bibliographic records
- Edit records in an attractive MARC editor
- Edit fixed fields using templates that show you what all the codes mean
- MARC coding errors are highlighted in the editor for quick and easy identification
- Find records using simple or complex searches
- Make reusable transformations to automate global changes to records based on criteria you specify
- Handle "XREF" reports from OCLC
- Complete PDF manual (available from the Help menu) describes all features in detail
Be the first to post a review of MARCle!