Marcion is a software forming a study environment of ancient languages (esp. Coptic, Greek, Latin) and providing many tools and resources (dictionaties, grammars, texts). Although Marcion is focused on to study the gnosticism and early christianity, it is an universal library working with various file formats and allowing to collect, organize and backup texts of any kind.
Overview of gnostic sources in Coptic language delivered with Marcion: Nag Hammadi Library; Berlin Codex; Codex Tchacos (Gospel of Judas); Askew Codex (Pistis Sophia); Bruce Codex (Books of Jeu)
Overview of sources of early christianity in Coptic, Greek and Latin languages: Septuagint (LXX); Greek New Testament; Coptic New Testament (Sahidic, Bohairic); Latin Vulgate
- Coptic, Greek and Latin dictionaries
- numeric converter between various ancient numeral systems
- interlinear translator of Coptic texts
- reader of Djvu, Pdf, Html and others formats
- simultanneous reader
- custom library management system
- to downloading and incorporating files and entire webs into library
- to searching and indexing through custom systems
- to searching and indexing through swish-e
- and more ...
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.