Marathon runs GUI Testing against Java/Swing and Java/FX applications. Marathon provides an integrated environment for test script creation and execution. Currently, Marathon supports JRuby script models for recording the test scripts.Marathon test runner generates Allure test reports.Marathon allows for grouping of test cases.It also has an option of inserting modules while recording(in MarathonITE while recording). It allows tester to inset checklist while recording and also takes screen capture and annotate it in playing the test cases. Extraction of code into modules and inserting it is very easy using marathon.It has different themes of UI which attracts tester to do work on it. Object mapping is quite simple and configuring is very easy for tester to understand and do the work. Debugging of test scripts is also easy and has script console which takes selenium commands. Slow play of test cases is also available.It allows to create multiple fixtures for different types of tests.
- Recording Test scripts and Playback
- JUnit Test Runner and generates Allure reports
- Allows to write test scripts in Ruby
- Java/Swing and Java/FX applications are supported
- Runs scripts in Batch mode
- Attractive Java/FX User Interface
- Extract code from test scripts and create Modules
- Grouping of Test Cases into Stories, Features and Issues
- Ace Editor for writing test scripts
- Breakpoint and Debugging Test Scripts, Script Console
- .......many more features
Follow Marathon - GUI Acceptance Test Runner
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.