Mandelbulber is an easy to use, handy application designed to help you render 3D Mandelbrot fractals called Mandelbulb and some other kind of 3D fractals like Mandelbox, Bulbbox, Juliabulb, Menger Sponge
Mandelbulber v2 is new line of this application. It was rewritten from scratch with new Qt based interface. Functionality is still limited, but this is only mater of time.
Old Mandelbulber is still available in Files section.
- Rendering of trigonometric, hypercomplex, mandelbox, IFS and many other 3D fractals
- complex 3D ray-traced shading: hard shadows, ambient occlusion, depth of field, translucency & refraction, etc.
- rich GUI in Qt 5 environment
- unlimited image resolution on 64-bit systems
- program compiled for x86 and x64 CPUs (Linux, Windows (Vista or newer), OS X)
- simple 3D navigator
- key-frame animation of all parameters (not yet in v2)
- OpenCL support (not yet in v2)
- image gallery: http://krzysztofmarczak.deviantart.com/gallery/
- forum: http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulber/
- source code in git repository: https://github.com/buddhi1980/mandelbulber2
There are no 4 star reviews.