In summary, Mandelbulber generates three-dimensional fractals.
Explore trigonometric, hyper-complex, Mandelbox, IFS, and many other 3D fractals.
Render with a great palette of customizable materials to create stunning images and videos.
The possibilities are literally infinite!
Mandelbulber v2 is new line of this application. It was rewritten from scratch with new Qt based interface.
Old Mandelbulber is still available in Files section.
- Rendering of trigonometric, hypercomplex, mandelbox, IFS and many other 3D fractals
- complex 3D ray-traced shading: hard shadows, ambient occlusion, depth of field, translucency & refraction, etc.
- rich GUI in Qt 5 environment
- unlimited image resolution on 64-bit systems
- runs on Linux, Windows and Mac OS
- simple 3D navigator
- key-frame animation of all parameters
- OpenCL support
- image gallery: http://krzysztofmarczak.deviantart.com/gallery/
- forum: https://fractalforums.org/mandelbulber/14
- source code in git repository: https://github.com/buddhi1980/mandelbulber2
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Projects like this open up whole new areas of exploration!
An absolutely wonderful project! I love Mandelbulber <3 I highly recommend checking it out, you've got nothing to lose & it's a lot of fun making beautiful things with it.
Good and useful software
Amazing rendering app. Thanks, mandelbulber!