Managana is a free cross-platform software for digital publication. It allows the creation and maintenance of communities that share interactive content on the web, tablets, smartphones and exhibits. Each community has interactive streams composed of clusters of audiovisual, photos, text and external feeds. Managana mixes and sequences playlists that can be created, displayed, and animated in the software itself. Managana works with both Adobe Flash Player and/or HTML5 canvas.
Check our presentation at
Check our presentation video at
- free interactive multimedia content creation tool
- cross-platform (web, mobile and desktop)
- community management for content accessing and creation
- web-based content editor
- common formats support: flv, mp4, webm, ogv, mp3, ogg, jpeg, png, gif, svg, swf, srt
- easy-to-use mobile application creation tool
- showtime application for public exhibitions on Windows and Mac
- remote control application for mobile devices
- double-technology approach: Adobe Flash Player and/or HTML5 canvas
Be the first to post a review of Managana!