Maltcms 1.3.2 Release
The Maltcms Development Team is happy to announce the release of Maltcms 1.3.2
## Changes for version 1.3.2
* Added support for import of GcImage Blob Reports in csv format as peak data in `maltcms.commands.fragments2d.io.csv.GcImagePeak2DImporter`.
* Fixed an issue in `MZMLExporterWorker` where validation would fail, if file names started with numbers.
* Added support in `Peak2D` for reading and writing of peak lists from and to netcdf.
* Refactored and simplified `SeededRegionGrowing` to primarily use the `IChromatogram2D` interface.
* Updated documentation.
### API Changes
* Removed extra steps in `SeededRegionGrowing`, thereby removing a number of configuration options. Alignment can now be performed by `PeakCliqueAlignment`. Example pipelines have been adapted accordingly.
* Peak finding classes have been refactored to share large amounts of similar code, this may require adaptation of the pipeline configurations.
* Extended IChromatogram2D interface to allow retrieval of 2D time bound region.
A list of non-compatible API changes can be found for each module in the module **Project Reports** section, under **Clirr**.
* Updated cross dependency to latest stable 1.4.0 release.
More information may be found at http://maltcms.sf.net/maven/maltcms/1.3.2