This project is an attempt to provide a product importer for magento that can handle several thousands of products at a reasonable pace compared to magento dataflow. it may evolve to a dataflow alternative as new features are implemented.
New : Wiki available at : http://wiki.magmi.org
- Very fast , Direct SQL Magento product import
- Automatable through CLI or curl/wget , Web UI available for config & one shot runs
- Very advanced features (flexible csv format support (Dataflow based , subset of it & extensions) , computed values through Value Replacer plugins)
- Handles multiple stores configurations
- Can import configurables , simples , grouped
- Images import (remote & local) through Image Processor Plugin
- Can import "customizable options" through custom options plugin
- Can import tier prices
- Can create categories on the fly based on name / tree description
- Will automatically create select/multiselect option values based on imported data
- Can be integrated in custom PHP scripts through "Datapump API" feature
- Support for bundle & downloadable
I imported products via Magmi in Magento Enterprise 13.0.1 with standrad CSV template I exported from magento. I reindexed several times every index in magento. But products not visible in catalogs. When I open a product in admin panel and save it again it corrects. What should I do? Thanks.