This project is an attempt to provide a product importer for magento that can handle several thousands of products at a reasonable pace compared to magento dataflow. it may evolve to a dataflow alternative as new features are implemented.
New : Wiki available at : http://wiki.magmi.org
- Very fast , Direct SQL Magento product import
- Automatable through CLI or curl/wget , Web UI available for config & one shot runs
- Very advanced features (flexible csv format support (Dataflow based , subset of it & extensions) , computed values through Value Replacer plugins)
- Handles multiple stores configurations
- Can import configurables , simples , grouped
- Images import (remote & local) through Image Processor Plugin
- Can import "customizable options" through custom options plugin
- Can import tier prices
- Can create categories on the fly based on name / tree description
- Will automatically create select/multiselect option values based on imported data
- Can be integrated in custom PHP scripts through "Datapump API" feature
- Support for bundle & downloadable
Massive tool. Using it for 3 years now. We could not live without it. For a free tool, we got great support as well. Questions are being answered by the author, even if it takes a while. Incredible. If you work with a lot of new articles every season, especially with configurables and singles plus customer group prices, this is what I recommend: GO FOR MAGMI! It might take you a tday or two to get it started and to sort out the hickups (needs UTF8 format >> use MSOffice Calc to make the csv file) - but then, what a relief.
The user-interface is messy, and the support is bad.
Great project, saved my time ! However, I would like to know how can import same products with a different store view and different language (product name, and short description). Can someone please advise me !?
What a great Project!
Greetings All, Could you send configurable product CSV sample file for magento 220.127.116.11. Note: I already tried with existing sample CSV file this extension. Its not working. Could you send based on magento 18.104.22.168