An easy-to-use simulator for decentralized distributed scheduling in Clusters, Grids, and Cloud ecosystem
MaGate 2.0 is now available from github!
- Decentralized distributed scheduling environment
- Real grid workload trace archive supported
- Graphic intuitive dynamic tracing system
- Simplified Community-Aware Scheduling Algorithm integrated
- Self-structured P2P overlay infrastructure simulator integrated
- More research background info: http://gridgroup.hefr.ch/smartgrid/doku.php?id=masim
- MaGate 2.0 is now available from github: https://github.com/huangye177/magate
Follow MaGate Simulator
21st century technology-sector leadership requires not only optimal financial performance but also attention to many other factors, including management and investor confidence, risk and resilience, legal compliance, innovation, environmental impact, social responsibility, and reputation. Successfully managing these areas may determine which tech companies have the fortitude to succeed in the future. Here’s to those that made the list.
Who are today’s top global tech leaders?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of MaGate Simulator!