Allows control of fans in Apple computers in Windows and monitoring of temperatures. All Intel Macs supported + any conflicting programs are automatically closed and reopened. Project is no longer being actively developed. See forum for alternatives.
- Controls fans and monitors temperature sensors in Intel based Apple computers
- Does not require BootCamp drivers installed
- READ RELEASE NOTES FOR HOW TO USE!
- 64-bit and 32-bit compatible
- Tested on Vista x32 MBP
- If you have not used the command prompt before, look at the How do I use MacFan? thread in Open Discussion
The app is buggy and outdated. Moreover it doesn't have UI. Do yourself a favor and use free "Macs Fan Control" app (google for it), it supports all apple hardware on Windows and also Mac.