A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
Pyramid combines analytic tools often found in separate applications. It features a graphically based ETL to model data and incorporate machine learning algorithms, intuitive data discovery tools that produce simple and advanced visualizations, a presentation builder for creating analytic applications and presentations, and an enterprise-grade report builder—all in a single, integrated platform that can be accessed from any browser or device.