A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
SolarWinds Backup provides lightning-quick recovery that can restore business continuity after a disaster. For a limited time only, when you try SolarWinds Backup and store at least 100GB of selected data, you have the chance to receive a free Amazon Echo Dot.