A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) gives you multi-vendor storage performance monitoring and alerting to help ensure peak storage performance. Automated capacity planning helps you predict storage shortages, reclaim space, and prevent application outages. SRM integrates with other Orion® Platform products to provide end-to-end visibility into the application stack, and lets you easily troubleshoot performance issues from application to storage.