A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
If your organization takes advantage of the cost-effective, flexible MySQL open source database platform, then you need a toolset that supports your commitment to open source relational databases. Toad Edge for MySQL has what you need and helps you ramp up on MySQL quickly, ensuring faster time to value.