A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
Modern C++, standards-compliant with enhanced language extensions, beautiful native UI tools, and cross-compilation to Windows, macOS, iOS and Android. We provide the ‘full stack’ for native app development, from database to native and flexible UI to REST and more. If you want crossplatform C++ done right - choose the Complete App Platform for Multi-Device Native Development - Choose C++Builder.